2018 Jonsered YT46
Call for Price
Jonsered YT46 featuring a 46" Reinforced cutting deck with 22 HP Briggs & Stratton engine is ideal for larger residential yards and all-around, frequent use. Jonsered's yard tractors offer premium performance with quality results. Features such as fender-mounted cutting height adjustment, adjustable seat and an ergonomic steering wheel make these tractors simple and comfortable to operate. All tractors feature hydrostatic transmissions for smooth, variable forward and reverse speed. Air Induction mowing technology improves airflow within the deck, ensuring a clean, consistent cut every time. For added versatility, all models can be equipped with a range of towable accessories and mulch kit for effective lawn fertilization.
- Drive method: Pedal-operated
- Cutting width: 46 in
- Cast front axle: The heavy cast front axle provides superiour stability and durability.
- Anti-scalp wheels: The cutting deck is equipped with anti-scalp wheels, which reduce the risk of scalping when you are cutting uneven lawns.
- Briggs & Stratton Intek V-Twin: Two-cylinder engine provides longer life for the most demanding jobs. Features full-pressure lubrication, an advanced debris management system, and a mechanical compression release for reliable starting.
- Cruise control: The cruise control let's you rest your foot and ensures the tractor keeps an even speed even if the lawn is undulating.
- Comfortable steering wheel: An ergonomically designed steering wheel for maximum comfort and over longer periods of cutting.
- Collector accessory: Add optional collector and get a tidy lawn.
- Cup holder: Convenient cup holder for bringing refreshments while mowing.
- Low Effort Deck Lift system: The deck lift system is spring assisted to allow for simplified cutting height adjustment.
- Reinforced Mower Deck: The high performance mowing deck features steel reinforcement for added protection from impact
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Cylinder displacement: 724 cm³
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic
- Speed forward max: 8.4 km/h
- Speed reverse max: 4.7 km/h
- Cutting methods: Collect/Mulch/Side discharge
- Blade engagement: Manual
- Cutting height, min (approximate): 38.1 mm
- Cutting height, max (approximate): 101.6 mm
- Cutting height steps: 6
- Cutting width: 116.8 cm
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- 724 cm³
- Discharge Type
- Collect/Mulch/Side discharge