2018 Briggs & Stratton 150kW1 Standby Generator (080020)
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
150kW1 Standby Generator (080020)
The Briggs & Stratton® 150kW1 helps ensure that your business won't take a hit when a power outage strikes.
- Support and Service Made Simple: The 150kW1 system is designed to make maintenance easier. The side panels are fully-removable and the gas shocks keep it propped open for quick total access.
- Built with Components from Top Manufacturers: Briggs & Stratton is committed to providing a high-quality 150kW1 standby generator. To accomplish this, Briggs & Stratton has partnered with well-known and respected companies to install a high-performance alternator and the best controller on the market.
- Industrial-Grade Engine: The 150kW1 standby generator runs on a durable 1800-RPM PSI engine that is EPA certified. The Industrial Power Solutions International engine means powerful performance when it matters most.
- Customized Transfer Switch: Briggs & Stratton partnered with ASCO® to develop a high-grade transfer switch available for the 150kW1 unit. When a power outage occurs, a transfer switch automatically moves critical power from the standby generator to the business or home that is wired to. Briggs & Stratton is backing the new transfer switch with a 3-year parts and labor warranty.
- 3 Year Parts, Labor and Travel Limited Warranty: Our customer-focused limited warranty is the most comprehensive in the industry. Offering a 3 year parts, labor and travel limited warranty. Click here for warranty details.
- Model Number: 080020
- Engine Displacement (cc): 8.8/537
- Alternator Type: 4-Pole, Rotating-Field
- BTU/hr No Load: 290,000
- Short Circuit: 300% up to 20 sec.
- HZ: 60
- Frequency Regulation: (+/-) 0.5%
- RPM: 1800
- Alternator: Mecc Alte
- BTU/hr @ 1/2 Load: 1,105,000
- Warranty (Product)***: 3 Years Limited
- Engine Series: PSI
- Voltage (V): 120/208 150/188 150/188
- Sound @ No Load: 77 dB(A) @ no load
- Cylinder Arrangement: V8
- Controller: DSE 7310 MKII
- Phase: 3-Phase
- Amps: 520 451 225
- Governor Type: Electronic
- BT/hr @ Full Load: 1,970,000
- Weight (lbs): 5380
NOTES:This generator is rated in accordance with UL (Underwriters Laboratories) 2200 (stationary engine generator assemblies) and CSA (Canadian Standards Association) standard C22.2 No. 100-04 (motors and generators).Warranty details available at briggsandstratton.com.
- Engine Type
- 8.8/537 cc
- 5380 lb.
- Noise Level
- 77 dB(A) @ no load