2017 Jonsered YT46
Call for Price
Jonsered's yard tractors offer premium performance with quality results. Their compact size makes them easy to maneuver and require less space for storage. Features such as fender-mounted cutting height adjustment, adjustable seat and an ergonomic steering wheel make these tractors simple and comfortable to operate. All tractors feature hydrostatic transmissions for smooth, variable forward and reverse speed. Air Induction mowing technology improves airflow within the deck, ensuring a clean, consistent cut every time. For added versatility, all models can be equipped with a range of towable accessories and mulch kit for effective lawn fertilization.(YT48 shown)
- Cast front axle: The heavy cast front axle provides superiour stability.
- Comfortable steering wheel: Comfortable steering wheel for optimum driver’s ergonomics.
- Briggs & Stratton Intek V-Twin: Two-cylinder engine provides longer life for the most demanding jobs. Features full-pressure lubrication, an advanced debris management system, and a mechanical compression release for reliable starting.
- Cruise control: The cruise control let’s you rest your foot and ensures the tractor keeps an even speed even if the lawn is undulating.
- Cup holder: Convenient cup holder for bringing refreshments while mowing.
- Engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name: Intek
- Power at max rpm: 22 hp
- Cylinder displacement: 724 cc
- Cylinders: 2
- Generator: 15 A
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 2.5 gal.
- Fuel tank location: Front
- Engine lubrication type: Pressure with Oilfilter
- Oil filter: Yes
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer: Tuff Torq
- Transmission model: K46
- Speed forward, min-max: 0-5.2 mph
- Speed reverse, min-max: 0-2.9 mph
- Cutting methods: Collect/Mulch/Side ejection
- Cutting width: 46 inch
- Cutting height, min-max (approximate): 1.5 - 4 inch
- Cutting height adjustment: Notch
- Cutting height steps: 6
- Cutting height adjuster: Fender-mounted
- Blade engagement: Manual
- Blades: 2
- Blade type: Hi Performance
- Anti-scalp wheels: 2
- Powder-coated cutting deck: Yes
- Drive method: Pedal-operated
- Cruise control
- Step-through chassis
- Steering wheel type: Deluxe Overmolded
- Fuel level window
- Cast iron front axle
- Cup holder
- Hour meter: Digital with pre-programmed service intervals
- Collector: Available as accessory
- BioClip® kit/plate: Available as accessory
- Tyre size, front/rear: 15x6-6"/20x8-8"
- Wheelbase: 48 "
- Turning radius, min: 16 "
- Weight: 440 lbs
- Packaging size, LxWxH: 72.9x49.5x48 inch
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type
- 724 cc
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 46 inch