2017 Jonsered CS 2252
Call for Price
With raw power and a highly competitive power-to-weight ratio, this saw is just as good for felling really big trees as it is for limbing and cross-cutting. Loaded with innovative technology, a powerful Clean Power™ engine and a newly designed low profile body that makes limbing even easier and provide performance over a broad power band.
- Ulticor: The most advanced machines designed for tough work and best performance.
- Clean Power™: The Clean Power™ engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 75% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- Turbo: Jonsered’s unique turbo intake air cleaning system removes up to 97% of the sawdust from the air before it even reaches the air filter.
- Anti Vib: Our system based on damping elements that provides one of the best vibration damping on the market.
- Spin Start: Spin Start reduce the resistance in the starter cord by up to 40%.
- Cylinder displacement: 50.1 cc
- Power output: 3.35 hp
- Fuel tank volume: 17.58 fl oz
- Oil tank volume: 0.57 US pint
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front / rear handle: 4.4/4.3 m/s²
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 107 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 116 dB(A)
- Recommended bar length, min-max: 13"-20"
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 11.02 lbs
- 50.1 cc
- Horse Power
- 3.35 hp
- 11.02 lbs