2017 Jonsered CS 2250 S
Call for Price
An new powerful all-round chain saw with Clean Power engine. It means an engine with low emission levels, low fuel consumption and a high torque over a wider rpm range. Functions like Spin Start, air purge and one push stop switch makes the saw easier to start. The chain saw is e.g. also equipped with tool-free chain tensioner for easier maintenance of guide bar and chain and visible fuel level window.
- Clean Power™: The Clean Power™ engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 75% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- Turbo: Jonsered’s unique turbo intake air cleaning system removes up to 97% of the sawdust from the air before it even reaches the air filter.
- Anti Vib: Our system based on damping elements that provides one of the best vibration damping on the market.
- Spin Start: Spin Start reduce the resistance in the starter cord by up to 40%.
- Snap-locked covers: The quick-release cylinder cover means that you can get to the air filter and spark plug quickly and easily, without having to undo any screws.
- Cylinder displacement: 50.2 cc
- Power output: 3.22 hp
- Fuel tank volume: 15.22 fl oz
- Oil tank volume: 0.55 US pint
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front / rear handle: 3.4/4 m/s²
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 104 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 115 dB(A)
- Recommended bar length, min-max: 13"-18"
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 11.2 lbs
- 50.2 cc
- Horse Power
- 3.22 hp
- 11.2 lbs