2017 Generac XP4000 Model #5929
Call for Price
XP4000 Model #5929
This compact yet rugged unit is easy to transport to job sites while still packing power with Generac’s OHVI® engine.
- The Generac OHVI® engine incorporates full pressure lubrication with automotive style spin on oil filter for longer life engine.
- TruePower™ Technology provides clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics, tools, and appliances.
- Idle Control reduces noise and conserves fuel for extended run-times.
- Full panel GFCI protection meets OSHA safety requirements.
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and extended run times.
- Low-oil pressure shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage.
- Covered outlets provides added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
- Full-wrap, heavy-duty, 1 1/4" steel tube cradle for added durability and strength.
- User-friendly design has conveniently placed engine controls for simple operation and east start-up.
- Hour meter with maintenance resets tracks usage and monitors maintenance cycles.
- First oil and maintenance kit included.
- Product Series: XP4000
- Model (Configuration): 5929-1 (EPA/49-State/CSA-Canada); 5933-0 (EPA/CARB-California)
- AC Rated Output Running Watts: 3600
- AC Maximum Output Starting Watts: 4500
- Rated AC Voltage: 120/240 VAC
- Rated AC Frequency: 60 Hz
- Rated 120/240 VAC Amperage: 30/15
- Max 120/240 VAC Amperage: 37.5/18.75
- Engine Displacement: 216cc
- Engine Type: OHVI
- Engine RPM: 3600
- Recommended Oil: 10W-30 / SAE 30
- Lubrication Method: Oil Pump
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) : Yes
- Choke Location: On Engine
- Fuel Shut Off: On Control Panel
- Starting Method: Recoil Pull Start
- Low Oil Shutdown: Low Pressure
- Neutral Bonded to Ground: Yes
- Start Switch Type: Off/On
- Switch Location: On Control Panel
- Single Point Lifting Eye: Included
- Fuel Gauge: Built-in Tank
- Fuel Tank Capacity Gal (Ltrs): 4.75 (18)
- Run Time at 50% (Hours): 9.5
- Maintenance Kit: Included
- Warranty- Residential: 3 Year
- Warranty- Commercial: 3 Year
Dimensions and Weights
- Length in (mm): 30.5 (775)
- Width in (mm): 18.5 (468)
- Height in (mm): 23.25 (592)
- Carton Length in (mm): 31 (787.4)
- Carton Width in (mm): 19.5 (495)
- Carton Height in (mm): 24 (609.6)
- Unit Weight lbs (kg): 139 (63)
- Shipping Weight lbs (kg): 171 (78)
- Engine Type
- 30.5 in. (775 mm)
- 18.5 in. (468 mm)
- 23.25 in. (592 mm)
- 139 lb. (63 kg)
- AC Output
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 4.75 gal. (18 L)
- Run Time
- At 50%: 9.5 hours